Sunday, August 16, 2009

Welcome First Grade Families!

Hello everyone! I am so excited to start the new year! I'd like to know how you enjoyed your summer. Please click on the word comments under this post, type your comment, select Name/URL next to comment as, type your name, click continue, then click post comment! I hope to see you on our supply drop-off day. Visit the events page on our website for more details by clicking here!

6 comments:

  1. I went to NY for 2 weeks to visit family and friends. I also worked on some landscaping around my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the lava caves at Mt. St. Helens. They were cold and dark! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Portia went camping, remodeled her playhouse and had part of the LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRARIE series read to her every night with her big sister and mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learned how to ride my bike at Fort Stevens, learned how to swim, and went camping at the beach with my family and friends. Reganne Dean

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to Alaska on a cruise, it was sunny and warm. My cousins came to town and we took them all to the Great Wolf Lodge, it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went fishing with my dad and grandpa. I had lots of sleepovers with my cousin and friends. I swam in our pool when it was really hot.

    ReplyDelete